- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Implementing system testing and validation procedures.
- Working with other team members on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
For further details about this vacancy , please email your CV and a cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in title.