- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other members of the R&D team as necessary
- Prepare research proposals, write reports, and work with research partners
- Work closely with the team on international quality management system audits
- Design and execute the testing protocols of processing procedures
- Monitor how materials and products perform and evaluate how they deteriorate
- Determine causes of product failure and develop solutions
- Evaluate technical specifications , relating to the design objectives of processes or products
- B.Sc (Hons) in Engineering / Applied Science / Physics / Chemistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and/or other statistical techniques to monitor and improve efficiency of manufacturing processes is preferred
- Knowledge or exposure to quality management systems such as ISO 13485 is preferred.
- Knowledge in biomaterials or polymer science is desirable
For further details about this vacancy , please email your CV and a cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in title.